Cloud Data Integration with a Logical Data Fabric
Join this workshop to achieve the set of skills necessary to efficiently use the Denodo Platform for building a Logical Data Fabric in a cloud environment. Attendees will gain first-hand experience with the end-to-end flow: connect, extract, transform, structure and publish specific targeted data using the Denodo Platform as well as visualize the data using a business intelligence tool.
- Instructor-led: 3 hours (0.5 training days)
This workshop has no specific prerequisites.
- Denodo Platform architecture
- Denodo Platform in the cloud
- Accessing cloud data sources (Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift)
- Creating virtual views of data
- Security overview
- Using a BI tool to access data
- An electronic copy of the Step-by-step guide used during the workshop.
- At public classrooms*: $200 USD, £135, 175€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $150 USD, £100, 125€
*Price per attendant. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendant.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.