Logical Data Fabric for Large Datasets
4.1 (290 ratings)
Modern data sets grow rapidly and become complex to manage. Distributed file-systems make big data popular and some new challenges appear in the Enterprise space: connection to different big data sources, combination of data coming from the rest of enterprise systems using a logical approach, enforce privacy, how to search the data you need, share that data with your team and data analysis using for example BI tools.
- Instructor-led: 4 hours (0.5 training days)
Knowledge about Denodo Platform capabilities is required.
- Use the Denodo Platform to connect to different big data sources like Amazon Athena and Amazon S3
- How to combine that data with other enterprise sources such as traditional databases (Amazon RDS).
- Learn some key features when working with big data sets.
- Quick overview of the Denodo Data Catalog Tool for searching data through google-like queries and for sharing queries with other people.
- Integrate Denodo with a popular BI tool to easily consume the data sets.
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
- At public classrooms*: $200 USD, £135, 175€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $150 USD, £100, 125€
*Price per attendant. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendant.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.