Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning with Data Virtualization
The current data landscape is fragmented. Data lakes, IoT architectures, noSQL, SaaS, etc. coexist with relational databases to fuel the needs of modern analytics, Machine Learning and AI.
Exploring and understanding the data available within your company is a time consuming task. Denodo Platform allows you to browse the existing datasets and sample data from its catalog and it's advanced execution engine allows you to quickly analyze the data, regardless of the location.
- Instructor-led: 4 hours (0.5 training days)
This workshop has no specific prerequisites.
- Denodo Platform reference architecture
- Review some common techniques used by data scientist
- Identify useful data stored in Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3 and remote Web services.
- Modify data into a useful format.
- Analyze data with the Apache Zeppelin for Denodo Notebook
- Making predictions with Machine Learning(Python code will be provided. No need to know Python)
- Using a BI tool to access predictions.
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
- At public classrooms*: $200 USD, £135, 175€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $150 USD, £100, 125€
*Price per attendant. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendant.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.