Data Security and Protection
Security, data privacy, and data protection represent concerns for organizations that must comply with policies and regulations that can vary across regions, data assets, and personas. Organizations will need a bird’s-eye view into all of the data, and a way to establish security controls over the entire infrastructure from a single point.
This workshop will provide information on how Denodo Platform can be used to:
- Secure connections to data sources.
- Define fine-grained security and complete auditability over sensitive data across multiple systems.
- Deliver data only to authorized consumers.
- Instructor-led: 4 hours (0.5 training days)
- Basic knowledge of Denodo Platform Administration capabilities is required.
- Privileges and Roles
- Row restrictions
- Masking and Data anonymization
- Global Security Policies Other Security topics:
- Pass through session credentials
- Single Sign-on
- Security in transit: TLS
- Data encryption at rest
- Public/Virtual classes
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- On-demand classes
- Use Denodo Express for doing the labs.
- At public classrooms*: $200 USD, £135, 175€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $150 USD, £100, 125€
*Price per attendant. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendant.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.