Denodo On-demand Training F.A.Q.
To register for an on-demand course:
- Navigate to the details page of an on-demand course and click on the link “Upcoming Courses: On-demand”; or
- navigate to the Denodo On-demand Training page, select your on-demand course and click on the “register” button.
After that, you can check the details of your course and use the “register” button to purchase the on-demand course.
Then, you will be asked for buyer and billing information. When registration is complete, you will receive an email with the necessary details to commence the on-demand course.
All the prerequisites for on-demand courses are outlined on the details page of each course. The prerequisites for an on-demand course are the same as those for live, virtual courses.
Yes. If you don’t have one, an account will be automatically created for you during the purchase process and the information related to the generated account will be included in a welcome email.
If you have already created a Denodo Community account, you can click this link to easily reset your password.
Taking an On-demand Course
The course should be completed within four weeks from the registration date.
You will have access to the on-demand course for four weeks from the registration date.
Completion of Denodo On-demand Training course work is achieved when you view each video within all modules of the course, complete the labs, and pass any included quizzes.
Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion if you meet all the course completion requirements as outlined above.
Depending on the module, you may find any of the following content:
- An introduction with a description of the module.
- A video with an explanation of the module.
- Labs related to the video lecture.
- A test related to the lab to check your laboratories results.
- A quiz to check your knowledge.
Modules are "locked" until you have completed all the previous modules. The course modules must be completed in the order listed.
You must watch the entire video to mark it as “complete”.
Yes, you can pause the video and resume it later. The video will continue where you have paused it.
No, we don’t provide support to download the videos. You must watch the entire video on the on-demand course platform to mark it as “complete”.
Yes, you can download the documentation (PDF format) and the laboratories included on the on-demand course.
Click on the "X exit" link located at the top-right of a module to return to the main page of a course.
The following on-demand courses have a course test:
- Denodo Platform 7.0 On-demand courses:
- DEN70EDUD01 Data Virtualization Developer (Introduction) - On-demand
- DEN70EDUD02 Data Virtualization Developer (Intermediate) - On-demand
- DEN70EDUD03 Data Virtualization Developer (Advanced) - On-demand
- DEN70EDUS01 Denodo Platform Installation - On-demand
- DEN70EDUS02 Denodo Platform Server Administrator - On-demand
- Denodo Platform 6.0 On-demand courses:
- Data Virtualization Developer Introduction
- Data Virtualization Developer Basics
- Denodo Platform Installation & Operation
- Denodo 6.0 Upgrade
No, the final course test is not mandatory to consider the course as complete.
You have up to three attempts to complete the course tests.
You can leave or close the course test once initiated, but the course test timer won't be stopped. Please also note the following
- When you want to return to an initiated course test, click the “continue” button to avoid losing an attempt.
- If you click “start over” you will lose one attempt and your progress in the course test will be reset.
Yes, you will have access to the course after completing the course test. As the course will be set as completed, please note it will be shown on the "Course Library" page instead of under the "Courses to do" section.
Students can download Denodo Express using the following URL:
To install Denodo Express, follow the process as described in our installation guide.
Yes, you need the free Denodo Express one year license term, renewable online annually. You can find the license at the following URL:
Depending on the on-demand course, you may have to install additional software like a database to do the included laboratories. You will find more information about the necessary software needed, alternatives for the software and configuration scripts on the details of the laboratories included on each on-demand course.
If your questions are not listed here, and you need help when doing an on-demand course in the LMS (Learning Management System) you can:
- Send a new message to the user “Denodo Training”:
- Use the "Messages" > "New message" tab.
- Go to New message page.