Denodo On-demand Training FAQ
To register for an on-demand course:
- You can navigate to the details page of a course available on-demand and click on the link “Upcoming Courses: On-demand”,
- or you can navigate to the Denodo On-demand Training page, select your on-demand course and click on the “register” button.
After that, you can check the details of your course and use the “register” button to purchase the on-demand course.
Then, you will be asked for your personal and purchase information. When registration is complete, you will receive an email with all the necessary information about the on-demand course.
You can find the prerequisites for an on-demand course on the details page of each course. The prerequisites for an on-demand course are the same as those for a regular course.
Yes. If you don’t have one, an account will be automatically created for you during the purchase process and the information related to the generated account will be included in a welcome email.
If you have already created a Denodo Community account, you can click this link to easily create a new password.
Taking an On-demand Course
The course should be completed within four weeks from the registration date.
You will have access to the on-demand course for four weeks from the registration date.
Completion of Denodo On-demand Training course work is achieved when you view each video within all modules of the course, complete the labs, and pass any included quizzes.
You will find different contents depending on the module:
- An introduction with a description of the module.
- A video with an explanation of the module.
- Labs related to the video lecture.
- A test related to the lab to check your laboratories results.
- A quiz to check your knowledge.
A module is "locked" until you complete all of the previous modules. The course modules must be completed in the order listed.
You must watch the entire video to mark it as “complete”.
Yes, you can pause the video to resume it later. The video will continue where you have paused it.
No, we don’t provide support to download the videos. You must watch the entire video on the on-demand course to mark it as “complete”.
Yes, you can download the documentation (PDF format) and the laboratories included on the on-demand course.
Click on the "X exit" link located at the top-right of a module to return to the main page of a course.
The following on-demand courses have a final exam:
- Data Virtualization Developer Introduction
- Data Virtualization Developer Basics
- Denodo Platform Installation & Operation
- Denodo 6.0 Upgrade
You have up to three attempts to complete the final exams.
You can leave or close the final exam once initiated, but the exam timer won't be stopped.
- When you want to return to an initiated exam, click the “continue” button to avoid losing an attempt.
- Please be advised that if you click “start over” you will lose one attempt and your progress in the final exam will be reset.
Students can download the Denodo Express 6.0 using the following URL:
The process is described in detail in our installation guide.
Yes, you need the free Denodo Express 6.0 one year license term, renewable online annually. You can find the license at the following URL:
Depending on the on-demand course, you will have to install additional software like a database to do the included laboratories. You will find more information about the necessary software needed, alternatives for the software and configuration scripts on the details of the laboratories included on each on-demand course.