This test drive is built on the Azure Cloud ecosystem to solve typical challenges faced by data scientists and data analysts. The test drive will walk you through the connect, combine, and consume steps for exposing data to consumers. You will be given an easy to follow step-by-step guide that will demonstrate the power and simplicity of Denodo’s data virtualization platform. You can complete the test drive under one hour, but the test drive environment will be available for a total of two hours. If needed, you can always launch a new test drive to gain more experience with the platform.LAUNCH TEST DRIVE
Still not sure if the Azure Test Drive is right for you? Here’s why you will not want to miss out:
- Access a fully provisioned Azure instance that runs the award winning Denodo 8.0 platform.
- In a short span of two hours, experience the BI and Analytics scenario of building a virtual data services layer using “Connect, Combine and Consume” capabilities across complex data sources on Azure.
- Learn how to create a business model using TPC-DS data (multi-million rows), spread across a SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Databricks, MySQL database, Azure Data Lake, and Azure Cosmos DB.
- Experience the Denodo optimizer and it’s performance capabilities such as MPP acceleration, advanced query rewriting, and optimization best practices.
- Build analytic reports using a retail use case example of same store sales analysis.
- Prove what you learnt! Can you answer our challenge question?
Enjoy the drive !