Providing Agility in an Increasingly Complex Data Landscape
In today’s complex data landscape, it is no longer feasible to replicate data from myriad sources into a central repository, due to the associated costs and the delays in accessing the data.
Data virtualization is a modern data integration approach, which creates real-time, integrated views of data from disparate, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data sources, whether on-premises or in the cloud, to support data services for business transactions, analytics, and other workload patterns, without replication.
Download this brochure to learn:
- How data virtualization complements the capabilities of traditional data integration.
- How the Denodo Platform is equipped to handle today and tomorrow's data management challenges.
- The top 3 benefits for using data virtualization.
- What differentiates the Denodo Platform from other data virtualization vendors
- How four organizations used data virtualization to achieve cloud modernization, single view of the customer, logical data warehouse and, data governance.