Enabling Companies to Maximize Cloud ROI
Companies are rapidly adopting cloud technologies to gain greater agility and scalability. However, though cloud technologies surmount many challenges, they can also present a few of their own. Data virtualization is a technology that overcomes each of these challenges, enabling companies to gain the maximum benefits from cloud initiatives.
Download this solution brief to learn more about the following:
- The challenges involved with cloud modernization, cloud analytics and hybrid architectures.
- How data virtualization enables companies to leverage SaaS solutions while maintaining a holistic view across them.
- How data virtualization enables companies to provide seamless real-time access across cloud and on-premise systems, simultaneously, without users needing to know where the data is stored.
- How data virtualization empowers analysts with real-time access to a wide variety of data sources, from the most structured to the least structured sources, and from streaming data as well as static data.
- How Vizient, Logitech and Asurion incorporated data virtualization in their journey to the cloud.