Banks are Leveraging Data Virtualization to Enable Greater Agility in Responding to Customer Needs
The banking industry is undergoing a massive transformation, driven by the need to provide advanced customer service. In a study of 107 global financial services decision makers, Forrester found that improving the customer experience was the top business requirement that drove the companies’ transformation needs, followed by the need to integrate channels and the need to provide innovative new products and services.
Such a transformation is not trivial, as it affects the entire institution, on many levels.
Download this solution brief to learn more about the following:
- What is data virtualization and how the technology works.
- How data virtualization can transform a banking institution with respect to facilitating the development of improvements across each of these capabilities.
- 10 critical capabilities that banks should consider for digital transformation.
- What banks can gain from leveraging data virtualization.
- How Seacoast Bank, CIT Group, and Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank benefited from data virtualization capabilities.