Retail companies are leveraging data virtualization to enable seamless experiences across online and in-store environments.
For the last two decades, retailers have been serving a customer base that has been increasingly fickle. They are empowered to research available options, check ratings, compare notes with their personal and professional networks, and switch brands. They now expect to interact with retail brands with the same immediacy that they interact on social networks.
To do that, both established and modern retailers need to adopt hybrid strategies that embrace physical and virtual stores, simultaneously.
Download this solution brief to learn more about the following:
- How data virtualization can facilitate such a digital transformation
- The benefits of data virtualization pertaining to the retail industry
- The different capabilities that retail companies can achieve using data virtualization
- How four retail companies were unable to unleash their potential by incorporating data virtualization in their digital transformation
- How these retail companies achieved a 360 degree view of their customer using the Denodo Platform