There is no doubt that cloud computing has become mainstream and organizations are strategically utilizing it to modernize their applications for a data driven architecture. With this maturity, the digital transformation and cloud adoption has become a lot more manageable than ever before. New trends are emerging to support a variety of use cases in hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Denodo surveyed 250 organizations across the world to understand what is driving the cloud adoption, how enterprise cloud spend is growing significantly and motivating IT leaders to accelerate and build more confidence despite some growing compliance and security concerns.
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- What cloud initiatives and trends are taking precedence in 2020
- Cloud deployment strategies to overcome the cloud challenges
- Choice of cloud providers and the influence on cloud migration patterns
- Role of IT and case for hybrid / multi-cloud adoption
- Growth of cloud marketplaces and supporting programs
- Best practices facilitating data management in the cloud