Chief Data & Analytics Officers, UK
2022/03/14 to 2022/03/16 - 155 Bishopsgate, London
CDAO UK RETURNS FOR 2022 WITH AN ALL-NEW IN-PERSON EXPERIENCE IN CENTRAL LONDON!
Exclusively designed for the cutting-edge data & analytics leader, focused on aligning data strategy with digital transformation, leveraging data analytics to increase business value and spearheading a data-driven culture that utilises data as an engine for growth.
- Network face-to-face safely and securely, and share knowledge with forward-thinking leaders from some of the most recognisable brands in the world.
- Hear how your peers are accelerating business transformation towards a data-driven culture.
- Refine your strategy to employ cutting-edge technologies such as AI and ML to provide increased business value.
Run in accordance with official government and local authority guidance, as well as venue and location-specific regulations. Registrants will be asked to acknowledge and accept adherence to our COVID-19 policy as well as upon arrival onsite.
Denodo will be participating in a Panel Discussion on March 14th at 10:00am GMT:
Creating a Comprehensive Data Transformation Strategy - How Can You Balance Both Quick Wins and LongTerm Gains?
With speakers as:
- Peter Eckley, Chief Data Officer, Bank of England
- Morna McAuley, Global Director, Data, Dyson (NEW)
- Alwyn Thomas, Head of Data Strategy, Financial Times (NEW)
- Alex Mahon, Head of Analytics, UK Power Networks (NEW)
- Paul Moxon, SVP, Data Architecture & Chief Evangelist, Denodo