16 Nov 2021 to 17 Nov 2021 - Hurlingham Club, London, UK
Your only opportunity to learn from and network with Europe’s leading CDOs and Data Leaders from Banks and Asset Managers in person Times may be uncertain, but one thing remains true: there is power in people coming together.
As the largest Data conference for Banks and Asset Managers, only at FIMA can you learn from, network and collaborate with Europe’s leading data leaders in financial services as they share practical insights for:
- Leveraging New Cloud Capabilities to Efficiently Manage Your Data Whilst Addressing Security Concerns
- Implementing New Data Governance Tools to Enhance the Availability, Usability and Security of Your Data
- Preparing Your Data Strategy To Meet Upcoming New Corporate ESG and Sustainability Reporting Requirements
- Integrating Innovative Data Quality Tools to Ensure More Accurate, Consistent and Timely Data across Your Organisations
- Investing in the Right New AI and ML Tools to Gain More Actionable Insights from Your Data and Gain a Decision Edge
Don't miss our CDO Interview on Day 1 at 9:40 BST "How Can You Develop and Rapidly Implement Best Practices in Data and Analytics to Enable Optimal Decision Making for Your Organisation?" with Paul Moxon, SVP of Data Architectures and Chief Evangelist, Denodo.
And make sure to save a spot for the Data Transformation Panel with Q&A and Polling "How Can You Design and Implement a Data Transformation Strategy that Enables Your Organisation to be Even More Proactive and Decisive?" on day 2 at 10:30 BST with Charles Southwood, Regional VP, Northern Europe and MEA, Denodo.Visit event page