IDC CIO Summit Sydney
2021/08/24 - Hyatt Regency, Sydney, Australia
7:00 am - 6:00 pm AEST
As the COVID-19 pandemic unfolded, CIOs faced epic challenges and the road to recovery stretches ahead. For many business leaders, recovery isn't just a return to their former state, but a top to bottom rethinking of what business they need to be in and how they must be run to create digital resiliency.
As the chief owners of the digital infrastructure that underpins all aspects of modern enterprises, CIOs must play pivotal roles in the road to recovery, seeking the next normal while still performing their traditional roles.
At this year’s CIO Summit Australia, senior IT leaders and line-of-business executives will be armed with the tools and strategies needed to effectively manage and communicate their IT investment priorities and implementation strategies, leading IT through the next normal. Join us as we explore ideas such as:
- Building resilient and flexible forward-looking work models
- Redefining customer experience through safe, secure, and sustainable digital experiences
- Realising the full potential of intelligence everywhere through data capitalisation
- Redefining risk management models to capture the reality of the new normal
- Cultivating employee productivity and digital workflows in a hybrid workplace
- Business model reinvention and resiliency to fast-track transformation Building hyper agility through intelligent workspaces Harnessing partnership ecosystems at scale to co-create adaptive business and operating models
Who should attend?
The CIO Summit is a highly-focused, ‘C’ level and Senior Executive Summit for Australia’s IT and Business Leaders including:
- CIOs, CTOs, CDOs
- Business Leaders, COOs
- IT Directors
- Senior IT Executives
- IT Managers
- Other Senior Business Executives
If you would like to reserve a timeslot to have a chat or see a demo at our booth while you are at the conference, please contact us here.Visit event page