Big Data & AI World Singapore
2022/10/12 to 2022/10/13 - Level 1 - Hall A & B, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore
Denodo is thrilled to be a Gold sponsor at Big Data & AI World, Singapore, Asia's most exciting big data, analytics and artificial intelligence event for its 5th edition at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.
The award-winning event convenes and connects data and AI innovators, technologists, and business leaders, to help make data-driven decisions and intelligently shape their business.
Join us in-person at this exciting event. Check out our booth (S22) and hear from Denodo expert. We also have great sessions and demos lined up across the 2-day conference.
12 Oct 2022 | 10.00am - 10.20am
Data Management & Integration Theatre
Topic: Modernizing Data Architecture Using a Logical Data Fabric
In this session, you will learn how organizations can create an enterprise data hub with Data Virtualization technology to:
- Minimize time-consuming, expensive data movement and data replication
- Virtually integrate, manage and govern enterprise data across on-premises and cloud
- Examine how and why an enterprise data hub could benefit your organization
12 Oct 2022 | 11.40am - 12.00pm
Big Data & Analytics Keynote Theatre
Topic: Advancing Analytics and Business Performance in Real Time with Logical Data Fabric
Attend this session to learn how big data fabric enabled by data virtualization:
- The notion of logical data fabric and the need for such architecture in modern data analytics.
- Real-time performance innovations delivered through cost-based optimization algorithms and intelligent query optimization engines.
- Use cases from customer deployments that have delivered business success
13 Oct 2022 | 10.00am - 10.20am
Data Management & Integration Theatre Session
Topic: How Data Virtualization Impacts AI/ML projects
In this session, you will learn:
- How data virtualization delivers data in real-time, and without replication
- How data virtualization can be used for data ingestion and manipulation
Don't miss out and register to attend this free event.Visit event page