InsurTech Hartford Symposium
2023/05/02 to 2023/05/03 - Mohegan Sun, Montville, CT, USA
The symposium is taking insurtech conferences to a whole new level with a highly immersive experience that brings together the world-class insurtech leaders from across the nation. The symposium will facilitate and help develop invaluable relationships with the insurance industry's top innovators and disruptors, and discover new technologies and innovations to help the insurance industry.
DAY & TIME: Wednesday, May 3rd at 10:50 am to 11:25 am
TITLE: Structuring for Innovation – the key roles to have today to bring future value
SESSION: Innovation team operations are different from traditional operations. Innovators are faced with many unknowns and unpredictables. In this session, experts will discuss how to structure for innovation and the role of innovation culture.
- Parker Thompson, Regional Vice President and General Manager - NA East at Denodo
- Sridhar Manyem, Senior Risk and Insurance Professional at A.M. Best
- Bruno Sardinha, Enterprise Innovation VP in Insurance and Financial Services at Travelers
- Mitchell Kemper, Head of Partnerships Enablement at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Kelsey Cabrera, Head of Strategy, Innovation, and Ops at Arch Capital Group