18 May 2017 - New York, NY
8:30am – 1:00pm ET
Fast Data Strategy Roadshow in New York City will focus specifically on simplifying data integration and delivery using modern data virtualization and fewer resources.
- Award-winning data virtualization customer CIT Bank will describe how they modernized their data architecture to comply with SIFI regulations by building a data services layer using data virtualization and MDM to protect their data sources.
- Learn about using data virtualization for analytical and operational purposes, and see a live demo of the technology to connect, combine, and consume data complete with security and real-time performance.
- Avoid pitfalls by learning the best approaches to implementing data virtualization – lessons learned from successful customer implementations.
Agenda08:30 – 09:00Registration / Networking Continental Breakfast. 09:00 – 09:45
Customer Keynote: How CIT Complies with Regulations by Virtualizing Data Access and Delivery Using Governed Data Services Layer.
Nagaraj Vijapurkar, Data Virtualization Lead, CIT.
Ravi Shankar, Chief Marketing Officer, Denodo.10:15 – 10:45Demo: 3 Simple Steps to Unleash the Power of Data Virtualization.
Phoebe Bakanas, Sales Engineer, Denodo.10:45 – 11:00Networking Break11:00 – 11:30Best Practices: Data Virtualization Dos and Don’ts – 5 Lessons Learned from Customer Implementations.
Shanker Udyaver, AVP & Practice Head, Data & Analytics. Financial Services, Infosys.11:30 – 12:00Panel Discussion
- Nagaraj Vijapurkar, Data Virtualization Lead, CIT
- Phoebe Bakanas, Sales Engineer, Denodo
- Shanker Udyaver, AVP & Practice Head, Data & Analytics. Financial Services, Infosys
- Ravi Shankar, Chief Marketing Officer, Denodo
Venue: Aquavit Restaurant, 65 East 55th Street. New York, NY 10022
Data ArchitectShanker Udyaver, AVP & Practice Head, Data & Analytics, Financial ServicesRavi Shankar,
Visit the Fast Data Strategy Roadshow page for details on all the events.