Houston DAMA (US)
2020/07/14 - Online
4:00 p.m. CT
Denodo will be hosting a virtual meeting for the Houston DAMA chapter, and leading a discussion about data virtualization for the logical data warehouse. The meeting will be at 4:00 p.m. CT on Tuesday, July 14: Please join us by registering here.
Data Virtualization for the Logical Data Warehouse
The Logical Data Warehouse is a data system that encompasses the concepts of a traditional enterprise data warehouse, while including data from other disparate data sources and from one (or more) core data warehouses.
Though the Logical Data Warehouse embodies something of a technological evolution, it does not serve as a replacement for current data warehouse practices. Instead, the Logical Data Warehouse permits IT organizations to make a large number of data sets and sources available for analysis via query tools and applications, all while improving decision-making and cost savings.
- Brief overview of The Logical Data Warehouse and architectural patterns for deployment
- Use case review for the LDW
- Live demonstration for building a LDW
- How we connect to disparate data sources
- How the LDW models are built
- How the data is consumed by your application of choice