FST Government Australia 2020
2020/11/18 to 2020/11/19 - Online
9:00 am - 2:00 pm AEDT
Denodo is proud to be sponsoring FST Government Australia, 18 - 19 November 2020.
FST Media’s flagship Government conference, FST Government Australia 2020 will chart critical developments and challenges, as well as transformational trends shaping eGovernment in Australia.
Join us in November 2020 to explore key trends in:
- Data governance and adaptive cybersecurity
- Whole-of-government digital transformation
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and the new face of augmented government
- Anticipatory or predictive government
- Agile by design methodologies
- A cloud-backed environment and the inevitable shift from on-premise infrastructure
- Robotic process automation (RPA) Omnichannel services and platforms
- Digital identity
- Fourth industry revolution (4IR) technologies and how they will shape citizen centric government
Don't miss Denodo's roundtable 'Architecture modernisation for federal agencies' hosted by Chris Day, Denodo and Veli Fikret, ATO. Attend this roundtable as we discuss:
- The core changes that federal agencies need to undergo to kickstart their digital transformation.
- How federal agencies can improve security management using data virtualization.
- How enhanced analytics and streamlined operations can be achieved through the use of data virtualization.
- Create a sophisticated data service to easily share data within and across facilities in real-time.