Chief Data & Analytics Exchange UK 2021
23 Mar 2021 to 24 Mar 2021 - Online
Denodo will be taking part of the 2021 edition of CDO Exchange with a Panel Session: Embedding a Data-Driven Culture Within Your Organisation to Foster A Collaborative, Enterprise-Wide Data Strategy by Charles Sothwood. Why should you attend the 2020 Chief Data Officer Exchange UK?
- Learn how to blend Data, Technology, and Talent to drive digital business transformation
- Hear from Data Experts first hand on practical strategies and solutions
- Develop a comprehensive framework to ensure effective and secure Data Management
- Navigate the challenges of Data Ethics in the digital age
INTERACTIVE PANEL DISCUSSION: Embedding a Data-Driven Culture and Capability Within Your Organisation to Foster A Collaborative, Enterprise-Wide Data Strategy - 12.35-13.20 GMT - 24th March
- Sid Shah - Global Head of Analytics and Insight, Conde Nast
- Austen King - Global Head of Data and Analytics - Clyde & Co
- Charles Southwood - Regional VP Northern Europe and MEA - Denodo
The challenges of legacy cultures, resistance to change and disjointed processes are pervasive in the pursuit of unlocking new ways of working through data and analytics. Overcoming these barriers will facilitate more collaboration which, in turn, will enable organisations to maximise the impact of their data strategy by encouraging enterprise-wide adoption of new processes. A holistic approach that establishes key metrics for success, defines how data can underpin these and communicates this to the wider business will help to drive transparency and accountability for data initiatives.
- How would you define a data-driven culture and what are the key benefits of embracing this kind of transformation?
- What are some of the success conditions necessary to be able to effect meaningful culture change?
- What are the key roadblocks/challenges involved in building a sustainable data culture, and how can you address these?
- How can you effectively link your data initiatives to tangible business value in order to galvanise the organisation around the practice of data?
- How can you achieve executive level buy-in for your data-driven initiatives in order to obtain meaningful investment?