CDAO Deep Dive: Data Innovation Online, A/NZ
15 Sep 2021 to 16 Sep 2021 - Online
10:00 am - 3:00 pm AEST / 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm NZST
Denodo is proud to be sponsoring CDAO Deep Dive: Data Innovation Online, A/NZ. CDAo Deep Dive will be bringing you incredible insights from the region's leading data experts, and you can watch them whenever and wherever you want, for free! Our CDAO Data Innovation Deep Dive will address how to use data to support real organisational change.
- Understanding how others are scaling up to meet evolving customer and business needs.
- Witnessing real-world, tangible advancements being made.
- Mapping how others have embedded analytics into the fabric of their organisations.
- Exploring how data was used, and how it will be deployed in the post-COVID world.
Hear Chris Day, Director, APAC Sales Engineering, Denodo, present 'Leveraging Data Virtualization to Protect Data Privacy'.
About the Session:
Compliance with privacy and security regulations such as GDPR is tricky since data is often stored across myriad heterogeneous data sources, both on-premises and in the cloud. These regulations require companies to report on where specific records are stored, where they may have been transferred to, and who has the authority to view this data. In addition, they will need to track all transactions that involve the selling of personal information.
Data virtualization provides companies with fine-grained control over sensitive customer information stored across multiple systems by establishing a single, unified access layer across on-premises and off-premises systems.
In this session, you will learn:
- Customizing security policies in the data abstraction layer
- Centralizing security when data is spread across multiple systems
- Controlling and auditing data access across different regions