Corinium Data Champions Online Canada
2021/09/21 - Online
3:05pm - 3:50pm EDT
Think Tank Moderator
Ravi Shankar, SVP & CMO, Denodo to moderate:
Data to the Rescue! Executing your Data Strategy to Move Beyond Recovery, Deliver Value, & Turbo-Charge your Organization’s Future Success Discussion Points:
- What are the core requirements for a strong data strategy, and how can you best achieve these?
- What makes a successful data strategy in practice?
- And what are the best approaches to delivering it in the real world?
- Defining direction whilst remaining flexible – How do ensure your strategy is prepared for future change to ensure enduring relevance?
- Aligning your data strategy with the goals and priorities of the wider business to ensure relevance and impact
- Balancing the delivery of short-term ‘quick wins’, with the need to also realize longer term projects which provide greater strategic value
- Looking forward to a post-pandemic world – Identifying new growth opportunities through data & analytics to benefit from the expected boom
- What steps should you take to ensure that data analytics are a key driver of your company’s growth plans?
- How can you best communicate the success of your data function and the ROI that it has delivered?
Visit event page