DAMA Tech Day NY
2021/10/21 - Online
10:05am - 11:05am EDT
Presented by: Ed Robbins, Senior Sales Engineer, Denodo
Nishtha Chouhan, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Denodo
Empowering your enterprise with self-service and faster access to data assets.
In a world that's changing faster than ever, companies need to be agile in order to respond quickly to market changes and emerging opportunities. Building a self-service data culture that provides a holistic and consistent view of data regardless of its location, source or type, plays a critical role in achieving this business agility. Denodo’s Data Catalog is a key piece in the virtual layer provided by Denodo’s platform to fully empower those self-service initiatives and build a self-service data marketplace requiring minimal IT intervention.
In this session we will cover:
- Role of Data Catalog in bridging the gap between the technical data infrastructure and business users
- Key ingredients of a successful self-service data marketplace
- How a data catalog uses machine learning to learn user behavior and adapt accordingly
- A Demonstration: Product Demo
- Examples of customers using Denodo’s Data Catalog to enable self-service initiatives