Chief Data Officer December 2021 (A/NZ)
07 Dec 2021 - Online
9:00 am - 12:45 pm AEDT
Denodo is proud to be sponsoring the Chief Data Officer Live Series 2021: How to Develop Your Data & Analytics Capability to Derive True insights that Impact Your Business.
CDO ANZ Data Management Summit offers content for every member of the data and analytics team — from technical - to senior-level strategy. With the disruption of 2020 comes enormous opportunity to not just restart what we used to do, but forge new paths. Data and analytics leaders that thrive will design and execute on a strategy that accelerates change, builds resilience and optimise business impact. This months series will focus on:
- How to Leverage key data and analytics trends to drive business outcomes.
- Foster the cultural changes needed to make use of data and analytics to impact the business.
- Align data and analytics with business outcomes and digital acceleration.
Don't miss Denodo's speaking session 'Data Virtualization: a smart approach to data integration' presented by Chris Day. In this session, you will learn how organisations can create an enterprise data hub with Data Virtualization technology to:
- Minimise time-consuming, expensive data movement and data replication
- Virtually integrate, manage and govern enterprise data across on-premises and cloud
- Examine how and why an enterprise data hub could benefit your organisation