DATA & ANALYTICS METRO LONDON
09 Sep 2021 - The Royal Horseguards Hotel, London, UK
9:30 am - 4:30 pm BST
Denodo is glad to be sponsoring D&A Metro London!
D&A Metro London is the hyper-local in-person event for data & analytics leaders in London to compare their data strategies. This is the high-level meeting designed to help you deploy ethical AI, align data and business strategies, and create an agile analytics environment.
With enhanced biosecurity measures in place and a strict cap on attendee numbers, we’re excited to welcome you back to physical events. We’ve also built-in plenty of networking opportunities as we know it’s been a while since everyone last met face to face and there’s plenty to catch up on.
Don´t miss our session: "How Can You Create a Successful Agile Analytics Environment?" at 11:45 BST to find out the responses to these questions:
- Can you have agility without following the Agile approach? What are the benefits and drawbacks to each and how do you overcome these?
- How do you foster better relationships between different departments – data science, IT, other business departments etc?
- How do you ensure you have the required agility and flexibility to respond to over-changing business needs?
- How do you capitalise on self-serve analytics for business value?
- Zachery Anderson, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, NatWest Group
- Shaun Moate, VP, Applied Machine Learning & Analytics, DAZN
- Nina Monckton, Head of Data Engineering & Science, Just Group Plc
- Simon Gratton, Global Director, Data, Analytics, Science & Engineering, Royal Mail
- Charles Southwood, Regional VP, Northern Europe & MEA, Denodo