Fast Data Strategy Roadshow, San Francisco Bay Area
Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2017
8:30am – 1:30pm PST
San Francisco, Bay Area
Fast Data Strategy Roadshow in San Francisco, Bay Area will focus specifically on enabling self-service BI, data discovery, and search with a universal semantic data model.
- Discover how Denodo customer Ultra Mobile enabled agile development for self-service BI with the aid of a logical data abstraction layer.
- Learn about the 6 solution patterns of data virtualization and how it can accelerate your BI, cloud, big data, and other data initiatives.
- See a live demo of how to use a universal semantic data model for self-service discovery, search, and data governance.
- Avoid pitfalls by learning the 5 best practices for implementing data virtualization – lessons learned from successful customer implementations.
|08:30 – 09:00||Registration / Networking Continental Breakfast. |
|09:00 – 09:45|
Customer Keynote: Rising Above the Data Chaos – Enabling Agile Development for Self-Service BI.
Kalpesh Vyas, Director of Analytics, Ultra Mobile, Inc.
|09:45 – 10:15|
Use Cases: 6 Solution Patterns for Accelerating Self-service BI, Cloud, Big Data, and Other Data Initiatives.
Saptarshi Sengupta, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Denodo
|10:15 – 10:45|
|10:45 – 11:30|
Demo: Self-service Search, Discovery, and Governance using Universal Semantic Data Model.
Pablo Alvarez, Principal Solutions Architect, Denodo.
|11:30 – 12:00|
Best Practices: Data Virtualization Perspectives and Best Practices.
Rajeev Rangachari, Senior Technology Architect, Infosys.
|12:00 – 12:30|
- Kalpesh Vyas, Director of Analytics, Ultra Mobile.
- Pablo Alvarez, Principal Solutions Architect, Denodo.
- Rajeev Rangachari, Senior Technology Architect, Infosys.
Saptarshi Sengupta, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Denodo.
|12:30 – 1:30|
Networking Lunch with Customers.
If you have any questions regarding this event or want more information, please contact Erin Hill at email@example.com
Venue: Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport-Waterfront 150 Anza Blvd., Burlingame, CA 94010
Director of Analytics.
Senior Technology Architect.
Sr. Product Marketing Manager.
Principal Solutions Architect.