Data Virtualization Hands-on Workshop
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019
Data Virtualization has been getting a lot of attention recently - Gartner has called it an important component of any data integration architecture. Join us to find out what all the noise is about.
In the Hands on Workshop, you will get to experience:
- How quickly and easily you can integrate and provision data using the Denodo Platform
- How the Denodo query optimizer delivers data in real-time, on-demand even when dealing with very large data sets
- How you can expose data as 'data services' for consumption by a variety of users and tools
- How data virtualization can play a critical role in data governance and security within your organization
The Hands on Workshop will be a chance for you to get hands on experience of Data Virtualization and how it works. All you need to bring is a laptop to be able to try out the Denodo Platform and become a Data Ninja!
This hands-on lab is limited to 10 participants per session. Attendees need to bring their own laptop for this hands-on lab.
Seats are limited. Register now!
- 8.30AM – 9.00AM: Registration
- 9.00AM – 10.00AM: Hands-on workshop part 1
- 10.00AM – 10.30AM: Break
- 10.30AM – 11.15AM: Hands-on workshop part 2
- 11.15AM – 11.45AM: Q&A
- 12.00PM: Session ends
- 12.00PM - 1.00PM: Lunch
- 1.00PM - 2.00PM: Registration and Lunch
- 2.00PM – 3.00PM: Hands-on workshop part 1
- 3.00PM – 3.30PM: Break
- 3.30PM – 4.15PM: Hands-on workshop part 2
- 4.15PM – 4.45PM: Q&A
- 5.00PM: Session ends
INSTRUCTORS: Sergio Garcia, Solutions Consultant