Course developed by Compegence, a competency development partner
This workshop showcases agile data provisioning mechanism for building analytical data marts with data virtualization technology. It will examine the case of building customer analytical data mart, with demographic, behavioral and transactional variables. Along with analytical data processing including missing values treatment and dimensional binning.
It will demonstrate the analytical customer segmentation and classification using the analytical data mart built by data virtualization technology, leveraging open source R for the analytical modeling.
While competing with analytics is a huge opportunity, companies are limited by the ability to build timely and comprehensive analytical data marts. The challenge is increased by the fact that it is a continuous process, with the addition of new variables and new data sources. This workshop demonstrates with use cases how data virtualization provides a flexible and agile mechanism to accelerate the “competing with analytics” cycle for the companies.
5 hours of Instructor-Led Training.
Completed analytical landscape sheet that illustrates the current analytical environment and approaches.
- Why customer analytics, rapid fire scenarios
- Analytical data mart vs business intelligence data mart
- Customer analytical data mart with business case description
- Data virtualization for accelerated analytical data mart
- Data virtualization benefits in analytical data mart
- Building baseline single view of customer with demographic, behavioural and transactional variables
- Analytical variables and pre-processing for analytical data mart
- Customer segmentation and classification
- Use case demo
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Virtual classrooms*: $500 USD, £330, 400€
- Customer's facilities: request a private training
*Price per attendee.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.