Learn how to configure the Denodo Platform for data virtualization to satisfy the operational needs in different execution environments. Topics include managing users and roles, configuring advanced deployment parameters, setting auditing processes, and configuring caching and other optimization features.
Also available on-demand.
1 Day of Instructor-Led Training.
Basic knowledge of relational databases and Structured Query Language (SQL) are required.
- Virtual DataPort architecture
- Introduction to Virtual DataPort Administration Tool
- Server and user administration in Virtual DataPort
- Database management
- User management
- Server configuration
- Security concepts
- Resources management
- Virtual DataPort basic concepts
- Promotion between environments
- Error analysis
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- At public classrooms*: $1000 USD, £675, 800€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $750 USD, £500, 600€
- At on-demand training: $375 USD, £250, 300€
*Price per attendee. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendee.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.