Denodo Web Integration Developer (Basics)
This course provides Denodo users with the fundamental concepts and skills needed to extract and integrate data from websites and other non-structured schemaless data sources. Students will learn how to create specific connectors to these sources, how to understand the data source implicit schema, and how to extract, transform and structure the specific targeted data using the Denodo Platform.
If you are interested in this course, you can request a private session.
Also available on-demand.
1 day of instructor-led training
- Introduction to Denodo ITPilot
- ITPilot environments
- ITPilot Navigation Sequence Generation Tool
- Sequences recording
- Introduction to Wrapper Generation Tool
- Your first data extraction with ITPilot
- NSEQL, the language for programming navigation sequences
- Deploying ITPilot wrappers into Virtual DataPort
- Denodo ITPilot Administration Tool
- Denodo Software: Students will download the Denodo Platform from the Denodo Support Site.
- An electronic copy of the presentations used during the training.
- Each student will receive a 1-month Denodo training license (full capability).
- At public classrooms*: $1000 USD, £675, 800€
- At customer's facilities: request a private training
- At virtual classrooms**: $750 USD, £500, 600€
- At on-demand training: $375 USD, £250, 300€
*Price per attendee. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.
**Price per attendee.
- Requests for cancellations or date transfers need to be received by Denodo at least ten (10) business days prior to the course start date in order to receive a full refund. If cancellation or reschedule requests are received less than ten (10) business days before the course start date, the penalty of 100% of the cost of the course will be applied, resulting in no amount of the fee being refunded. There will be no penalty for requesting a reschedule more than ten (10) business days prior to the course start date.
- Denodo reserves the right to cancel courses for any reason up to five (5) business days prior to the course start date. In the event that a course is cancelled, Denodo will secure a future course date or refund fee in full. It is recommended that you do not make any travel arrangements until the class is confirmed.