Telia Company is Swedish multinational telecommunications leader that provides digital services such as communication, ICT and entertainment. With up to 20,000 employees, they serve 25 million customers across the Nordic and Baltic regions. Recently, they began to offer on-demand content, but to do that effectively, they realized that they needed to target each of their customers individually. In this video Michael Besin, Head of Data Systems at Telia Company realized that the only way they could achieve this level of personalization was from analyzing their data.
This customer case study video will cover:
- Telia Company's specific business challenge
- How they used data virtualization to address this business challenge
- What the benefits of data virtualization are in their particular case
- Why they chose the Denodo platform
- How they plan to utilize the Denodo platform and data virtualization in future