In The Phone House's retail model, completing customer phone activations or migrations in the minimum time, with no errors and at the lowest possible cost is key to customer satisfaction and revenue growth. This used to require cumbersome manual operations by store clerks to synchronize data with service provider systems over the extranets.
With the deployment of Denodo's Data Virtualization Platform, The Phone House has realized significant benefits:
- Global efficiency increase by more than 50% .
- 87% reduction in data input errors due to manual processes.
- Client in-store waiting times reduced by almost 75%.
- Record time automatic activation of operators and partners (initially Vodafone, Orange and Yoigo).
- 50% increase in productivity at the point of sale, thanks to the reduction of manual tasks required on the extranets.
- Significant increase in the number of daily operations (activations, migrations, etc.) with the same personnel.
- In addition, the tool ́s ease of use avoids the need to involve specialized technical profiles during operations
Watch this video to learn more about how Data Virtualization helped The Phone House to reduce client's waiting time by 75% and benefits from a 50% improvement in overall in-store efficiency.
Download the whitepaper: The Phone House increases global efficiency by more than 50% and reduces client in-store waiting times by 75% with Denodo Data Virtualization
For more information on how Phone House used the Denodo Platform, visit their customer page