Many firms are adopting “cloud first” strategy and are migrating their on-premises technologies to the cloud. Logitech is one of them. They have adopted the AWS platform and big data on the cloud for all of their analytical needs, including Amazon Redshift and S3.
In this presentation, the Principal of Big Data and Analytics team at Logitech, Avinash Deshpande will present:
- The business rationale for migrating to the cloud
- How data virtualization enables the migration
- Running data virtualization itself in the cloud
This session also includes a panel discussion with:
- Avinash Deshpande, Principal – Big Data and Analytics at Logitech
- Kurt Jackson, Platform Lead at Autodesk
- Dan Young, Chief Data Architect at Indiana University
- Paul Moxon, Head of Product Management at Denodo (as moderator)
This session is part of the Denodo DataFest event. You can also access other Denodo DataFest sessions here.