We are evolving from an information era to a customer-centric era. Enterprises must be innovative in delivering systems of insight to remain competitive. In this keynote session, our guest speaker, Forrester Vice President and Principal Analyst Brian Hopkins will discuss the importance of hyper-agility and the need to evolve from a lake to a fabric.
In this session, Brian will discuss:
- The age of the customer and the impact of customer expectations on businesss today.
- Systems of insight built on hyperagile big fabrics - and what this actually means.
- What the main struggles are that companies face when trying to create a big data fabric.
- The key features that you should look out for in vendors when creating your big data fabric.
- How data virtualization plays a role in "sur-thriving" today's data-driven envrionment.
Visit the Fast Data Strategy Virtual Summit page for details on all the sessions.