Modernizing a data warehouse is no easy task. Digital Realty successfully accomplished this goal by using a data abstraction layer supported by real-time data virtualization. Now they are expanding this abstraction layer to support a MDM project to create a 360-degree of their customers.
In this presentation, the VP of BI and Chief Information Architect at Digital Realty, Paul Balas presents:
- The challenges associated with modernizing data warehouse
- How to build a data abstraction layer using data virtualization
- How to extend the abstraction layer to support MDM projects
This session also includes a panel discussion with:
- Paul Balas, VP of BI and Chief Information Architect at Digital Realty
- Alberto Avila, Director IT Information and Collaboration Services at Cymer
- Salah Kamel, CEO at Semarchy
- Suresh Chandrasekaran, Sr. Vice President at Denodo (as moderator)
This session is part of the Denodo DataFest event. You can also access other Denodo DataFest sessions here.