Public sector organisations generate huge volumes of data. This could be extremely confidential healthcare data or defence data or open to everyone census data. Many public sector organisations now store their data both on-premises and in the public cloud. But the big question is: How to efficiently combine this data residing in heterogeneous sources to identify patterns that can be used to make data-backed informed decisions. Governments and public sector organisations however, work across borders making data access and integration extremely challenging.
Attend this webinar to understand how public sector organisations can leverage the technology of data virtualization to:
- Modernise the data infrastructure by providing a virtual approach to accessing, managing, and delivering data.
- Reduce the cost of development resources by up to 80% and eliminate the need for physical storage entirely for data integration purposes.
- Create a sophisticated data service to easily share data within and across facilities in real-time.
- Implement a centralised governance framework and roll out security and access control measures across the entire enterprise data infrastructure.
- Integrate data spread across on-prem legacy systems and cloud systems to find the single version of truth.