A case study by the Johannesburg Stock Exchange
Denodo and Hoonar Tekwurks Consulting have joined forces to develop this webinar with the purpose of introducing data virtualization, its features and benefits to the wider business community in South Africa through a customer case study by the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) presented by Zakeera Mahomed, Lead Enterprise Architect and Chester Enslin, Application Portfolio Manager at JSE.
Data virtualization facilitates and expedites access and exploration of important data in a timely and cost-effective manner, enabling organizations to derive more value from the information stored in their internal and external data sources.
In 2014, the JSE underwent technological upgrades to ensure the quality and agility of services provided to its clients and to stay ahead of changing market trends. For this initiative, the JSE chose the Denodo Platform to implement an Enterprise Data Access Layer (EDAL). Data virtualization was selected in order to enable the JSE to reduce the physical movement and replication of data by more than 60%, hence lowering costs and project cycle times and providing unified access to multiple data sources as needed, to support the JSE on their journey to achieving the integrated trading and clearing (ITaC) strategy.
Join this webinar to:
- Hear about the data integration challenges reported by organizations just like yours.
- Find out what solutions data virtualization provides to these challenges and the operational and financial benefits across different industries.
- Learn from the JSE first-hand: how the JSE responded to changing business and client demands and how it is benefitting the organization today
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange: Zakeera Mohamed, Lead Enterprise Architect.
- Johannesburg Stock Exchange: Chester Enslin, Application Portfolio Manager.
- Hoonar Tekwurks Consulting: Arthur Britz – Program Director, Advanced Analytics & Big Data Executive.
- Denodo: Gary Baverstock – Regional Director.