By 2020, a corporate "no-cloud" policy will be as rare as a "no-internet" policy is today, according to Gartner, Inc. While cloud makes enterprises more flexible and agile, various cloud adoption scenarios such as hybrid cloud, infrastructure modernization and cloud based analytics present a few challenges of their own.
Attend this session to learn:
- Challenges involved with various cloud adoption scenarios
- How data virtualization solves cloud adoption challenges while centralizing data governance and security mechanism
- How companies are using data virtualization to tackle complex modern customer segmentation problems such as “customer genomics”
- Challenges of cloud adoption
- Data virtualization to the rescue
- Product demonstration