Three Dimensions of Data as a Service
Speakers: Paul Moxon, VP Data Architectures & Chief Evangelist, Denodo
Today’s evolving data landscape has spawned new business challenges that require innovative solutions. These challenges include:
- Strategic decision making, which relies on multiple perspectives such as social and economic factors that require combining internal and external data.
- Accounting for the increased volume and structural complexity of today’s data, and increased frequency required in delivering data assets.
- Coping with data silos that house data that must be combined and provisioned to support decision making.
- Exposing purpose-built analytics, such as supply chain, for consumption in order to expedite decision making.
Attend this session to learn how Data as a Service, fueled by data virtualization, overcomes these common challenges from the three dimensions of:
- Provisioning information-rich external data assets,
- Connecting data silos, and
- Enabling pre-built and packaged analytics.
- Data Virtualization for Data as a Service
- Product Demonstration
- Summary & Next Steps