Business intelligence is a critical requirement for understanding business operations and taking timely decisions to stay competitive. However, it can be a challenge if business has to depend on IT to customize the reports every time, thus delaying the timely availability of insights. Self-service BI is needed to address this issue.
- In this presentation, the VP of Data Warehouse at Seacoast Bank, Mark Blanchette will present:
- How existing BI systems that are inflexible can constrain the availability of insights to business
- Building a logical data warehouse as the enterprise data warehousing system
- Enabling self-service BI for automated report creation and accelerated delivery
This session also includes a panel discussion with:
- Mark Blanchette, VP, Data Warehouse at Seacoast Bank
- Praveen Saluja, Director of BI at Fastaff
- Chandra Siv, General Manager & Head - Data & Analytics Solutions at Mindtree
- Lakshmi Randall, Director of Product Marketing at Denodo (as moderator)
This session is part of the Denodo DataFest event. You can also access other Denodo DataFest sessions here.