Denodo is Platinum Sponsor of the Yellowbrick Answers Virtual Experience Conference.
10:00AM PT - Intro/Welcome, Jeff Spicer, CMO, Yellowbrick
10:05AM PT - Keynote: A Vision of Analytics — Challenge the Data Warehouse Status Quo, Neil Carson, CEO, Yellowbrick
10:25AM PT - Industry Roundtable: Modernizing Analytics During Disruption, Moderator: Justin Kestelyn, VP Product Marketing, Yellowbrick
- Faye Henris - VP of Business Analytics
- Mitch Kwiatkowski - VP, Enterprise Data Hub, Enterprise Analytics, Highmark Health
- Steve Emmerich – Chief Architect, ACI Worldwide
10:55AM PT- Hybrid/Multi-Cloud Approaches for Data Analytics, Matt Aslett, Research Director, Data Platforms and Analytics, 451 Research
11:15AM PT- Ecosystem Roundtable: How Can Data-driven Organizations Rise to the Challenge?
Moderator: Allen Holmes, VP, Strategic Business Development and Alliances
The current business climate is a reminder of how quickly business can change. Forward-thinking business strategies based on data insights prepare and propel growth and competitiveness. Deploying data analytics is now more critical than ever. In this panel, executives from Yellowbrick partners will share their views on how companies should modernize data analytics to improve responsiveness and agility in these challenging times.
- Ramesh Indraghanti - Sr. Director, Platforms & AI Engineering, Capgemini
- Saurabh Abhyankar - EVP and Chief Product Officer, MicroStrategy
- Ravi Shankar – Senior VP & Chief Marketing Officer, Denodo
11:45AM PT- Featured Interview: Dr. Michael Osterholm with Chris Matyszczyk, The Data Problem of Our Lifetimes