Modern data architectures provide agile business solutions at a faster pace. Intel built a modern data architecture with data virtualization at its core for not just one, two, or three projects but a host of them that span the entire enterprise and support important business operations such as supplier lifecycle management.
In this presentation, the Enterprise Architect at Intel for data virtualization, Josh Wise will present:
- The need for agility and speed in a large enterprise
- How Intel built a data virtualization architecture at an enterprise scale
- Dos and don’ts of building a data virtualization architecture
- Some samples of Intel’s success with data virtualization
This session also includes a panel discussion with:
- Joshua Wise Enterprise Architect at Intel
- Mark Eaton Enterprise Architect at Autodesk
- Arif Rajwani Managing Partner at SimplicityBI
- Ravi Shankar Chief Marketing Officer, Denodo (as moderator)
This session is part of the Denodo DataFest event. You can also access other Denodo DataFest sessions here.