The new 6.0 release of the award-winning Denodo Platform accelerates your fast data strategy with data virtualization by delivering breakthrough performance in big data, logical data warehouses, and operational scenarios. The Denodo Platform 6.0 accelerates solution adoption with data virtualization in the cloud and expedites the use of data by business users with self-service data discovery and search. Companies benefit from rapid decision-making with real-time performance, the shortest time-to-data with on-demand product availability, and improved business-user productivity with unconstrained data access.
The many advanced capabilities of the Denodo Platform 6.0 enable companies to easily scale from the simplest of departmental projects to the largest, most demanding, enterprise-wide deployments:
- The Dynamic Query Optimizer determines the best query execution plan to deliver the optimal performance, considering data source statistics and indexes, as well as the special characteristics of big data sources, to provide blazingly fast access to data.
- An intuitive Web-based user interface, with Google-like search capabilities for both data and metadata, enables data discovery through the graphical representation of data lineage. Also, business users can explore the associations and relationships of the related data entities.
- The Denodo Platform is the first and only data virtualization solution to be provisioned as a virtual image on Amazon AWS Marketplace.
- The Denodo Platform offers special support for, and connectivity to, the broadest array of big data sources, including Redshift, HP Vertica, Impala, and Apache Spark, in addition to its existing support for Teradata, Netezza, Hive, Impala, and Greenplum.
- The Denodo Resource Manager supports workload management with advanced monitoring and diagnosis capabilities, suited for even very large deployments. This tool enables administrators to proactively diagnose resource constraints and flexibly control resource allocation for optimal execution.
- Improved security with Kerberos southbound and pass-through provides support for databases and web services in addition to the existing policy-driven, row-based, and column-based security management features that provide users with controlled access to information.
USE THIS INTERACTIVE DIAGRAM TO KNOW MORE.