A Journey Towards an Agile, Data-Driven Infrastructure
The Company, being one of the largest multinational companies, with offices, data centers, and fabrication facilities all over the world, developed a heterogeneous ecosystem of tools and technologies over time, giving rise to a complex, distributed data ecosystem.
As its IT culture was not historically suited for reusable information, The Company experienced and egregious misuse of resource time and effort. As challenges became overwhelming, The Company searched for an agile data access solution.
Download this case study to learn more about:
- How The Company began its journey with data virtualization as the data access layer.
- How The Company created a logical data warehouse architecture in which its data security, data privacy, and data governance rules were centralized.
- How The Company accelerated the time of its average services deployments from 180 hours to 8 hours.
- How the time-to-market of data delivery to business users was reduced by 90%.
- The performance consequences of the post-merger data integration.