Global Data Center Solution Provider Improves Agility and Time-To-Value by 80%
Digital Realty has been growing significantly. As the company became popular within specific areas such as professional services, colocation, cloud services, and interconnection services, Digital Realty acquired many new companies – and in turn new systems – to offer best-of-breed solutions. To provide instant value to both internal business users and customers, Digital Realty needed to integrate all newly acquired systems with its enterprise data platform with agility, nimbleness, and proper governance, in real time.
Digital Realty decided to create a governed middle layer to reduce complexity, improve information clarity, and increase business ownership and trust in data.
Download this case study to learn more about the following:
- How Digital Realty developed trust in enterprise data among all stakeholders.
- How they created a framework for business stakeholders using the Denodo Platform and Semarchy's master data management (MDM) tool.
- How they delivered market segmentation and a 360° customer view for better customer targeting and value creation.
- How they improved enterprise-wide financial planning and analysis.
- How they enabled business users across lines of businesses to engage in more efficient external reporting.