Data-driven organizations need to establish modern data platforms that can support both their current and future needs. And when it comes to needs, business leaders take center stage, as they must be able to quickly access data—and to trust the accuracy of that data—to make better decisions.
One of the biggest obstacles to this needed agility is poorly integrated data, which results in five key challenges:
- The inability to support logical data warehouse architecture to support advanced analytics
- Unreliable data-as-a-service (DaaS) implementations
- Ad-hoc development, creating inconsistencies across the enterprise
- Restrictions to cloud, on-premises, and hybrid data architecture design
- Silos within big data implementations
Working together, Sirius and Denodo enable organizations to overcome each of these challenges, to gain the agility to meet or exceed their goals.