Atlanta Transformation Assembly
2023/09/26 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
7:45 AM - 9:00 PM EDT
We are the Executive Panel sponsor at the APEX CDO Transformation Assembly. The event will bring together visionary leaders and industry experts in the technology industry for a day of content, discussion, active learning, and networking at the Assembly! The role of executives continues to evolve in the world of technology, and they have the responsibility of bringing the most transformative technologies that enable them to bring value to their enterprise and customers.
DAY & TIME: Tuesday, September 26th – 11:50 AM - 12:40 PM
TITLE: CXO Panel: Empowering Innovation by Building Powerful Data Management
ABSTRACT: Data is one of the most valuable assets in your organization. We must consider data ownership and treat data as a product. Products have value, so how do you accelerate the building of these data products and ensure that Business Value can be derived from them? Let's keep in mind, more data doesn't equal greater value. And, despite all the advances in technology, end users including BI, data scientists still spend most of their time processing and transforming data. This session will explore the best practices of building data products with Business value from any landscape of multiple data systems. In building these products, how do we balance the need for governance and control that IT needs vs. speed and agility that the Business now demands.
- Parker Thompson, RVP and General Manager, NA East
- Stefanie Khan, Sr. Director of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics, UPS
- Mat Mathews, CTO, Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- Jonathan Hardy, Director / Head of Intelligent Automation, Wealth & Retail Bank Truist
- Anand Saokar, Head of Omnichannel, Data Platform & Consumer Analytics, Wellstar
- Jacob Kosoff, Head of Data Science, Bank of America