AI Asia Expo Thailand 2023
21 Feb 2023 to 22 Feb 2023 - Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok, Thailand
Denodo is proud to be a partner of AI Asia Expo in Thailand.
Hosted by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation (MHESI) and Singapore Industrial Automation Association (SIAA), the upcoming AI Asia Expo, Thailand brings together local and international businesses to create a platform for businesses to explore the opportunities in the AI industry, in these burgeoning markets.
Join us at Booth #29 under the Singapore Pavilion to learn more about our award-winning Denodo Platform for your data management and integration needs. We’ll also be giving live demos throughout the event.
Here are our sessions across both days for you to join us:
Day 1 | 21 February | 2.45pm - 3.45pm
Panel Session: Overcoming Challenges in Data Collection to Improve Adoption of AI in Asia
- Dr. Thepchai Supnithi, Vice President,Artificial Intelligence Association of Thailand
- Dr. Veerasak Kritsanapraphan , Head of Technology Innovation, True Digital Group
- Mr. Pairoj Ruamviboonsuk, Chief Executive Officer, Iknow Plus Co., Ltd.
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ekkarat Boonchieng, Chief Executive Officer, Data Science & Research Thailand
- Dr. Graham Ng, Strategist for Digital Blueprint & Transformation, Insum Solutions Inc.
- Mr. Colin Koh, Senior Manager (Business Development), LKH Precicon Pte Ltd
- Dr. Nitipong Boon-Long, Regional Director, Indochina, Denodo
Day 2 | 22 February | 11.00am - 11.30am
How a Logical Approach to Data Management Can Help to Accelerate AI/ML in Healthcare
Presented by: Dr. Nitipong Boon-Long, Regional Director, Indochina, Denodo
In this session, we will discuss a logical approach to data integration and how it can help to accelerate AI/ML projects and deliver value faster. We will look specifically at the Denodo implementation for the NHS in Scotland and examine the value this has brought to clinicians, healthcare management and other services by being able to combine data from disparate data sources and then interrogate and interpret the results for more insight into the spread and impact of disease such as the recent pandemic as NHS Scotland and how it can also assist with public health planning.
Contact us at email@example.com if you are keen to join us at this event.Visit event page