AIBP Conference & Exhibition Thailand 2022
29 Nov 2022 to 30 Nov 2022 - Conrad Bangkok, Thailand
8:30 am - 5:30 pm ICT
Denodo is proud to be a partner of AIBP Conference & Exhibition Thailand.
Endorsed by the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society and supported by the Digital Economy Promotion Agency and Eastern Economic Corridor, the physical conference and exhibition will showcase digital initiatives by local government agencies and enterprises and innovative B2B Technology Solutions. Join us to drive digital ecosystems in Thailand.
Our Denodo Expert, Dr. Nitipong Boon-Long, Account Director, ASEAN will be joining esteemed panelists on 29 November at 12.00pm ICT to discuss on the topic, "Maximising the Value of Technology in the age of Digital Transformation"
About the Session:
According to AIBP’s 2021 Enterprise Innovation survey, over 80% of firms in Thailand have embarked upon their digital transformation journey. This is in line with Thailand’s Digital Economy Masterplan, which aims to accelerate the country’s digital infrastructure and effectively transform business processes. However, managing organisational change, from business models, processes to talent, to maximise the value of technology remains a key challenge amongst Thai businesses. More importantly, in today’s tech-enabled world, how can enterprises ensure user and organisational privacy and safety?
- Nopparat Khaohirun, Head of Smart Automation & Data Analytics, Generali Life Assurance
- Natasak Rodjanapiches, Vice Chairman, Creative Digital Economy Committee, Board of Trade Thailand
- Sam Tanskul, Head of Innovation, Krungsri Consumer
- Ivan Kinash, Chief Executive Officer, Licel
- Moderator: Dr. Nitipong Boon-Long, Account Director, ASEAN, Denodo