Two years ago Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) embarked on a major overhaul of the clinical information systems used throughout their hospital network. As part of the initiative, they looked into modernizing their analytics and reporting environment. VCH chose data virtualization as the data integration style.
In this video, Alan Knox, Director, Technical Data Management at VCH explains how they needed a solution which enabled them to combine their legacy data warehouse with transactional systems and why they chose data virtualization.
This customer case study video will cover:
- Vancouver Coastal Health’s specific business challenge
- How they used data virtualization to address this business challenge
- What the benefits of data virtualization are in their particular case
- Why they chose the Denodo platform
- How they plan to utilize the Denodo platform and data virtualization in future